Dear Amazon seller support,
Thank you for your concern of our account.
We received a notification today that our selling privilege has been removed cause we sold counterfeit products.
We immediately check the listings.
Firstly we are very sorry about our ignorance, we are new to Amazon selling, we are lacking of the rules and policies when sell on your platform.
Secondly, as the items of Amazon seller performance stated, we did not know this product is with its own brand, to this point we acknowledge it is our fault.
We had removed the listings and promise we won't sell it again on Amazon if we do not get the warrant.
Would you please consider the account seller rating and customers feedback to us? We provided customer both good products and customer service. We never got a claim or negative feedback.
Hope Amazon can look through to it.
If you can give us a chance, we will do as follows:
1. Absolutely, we will see through all the policies and rules about selling on your platform.
2. We will check the listings in our account to see if there has some which do not meet your requirements, if it does, we will fix it immediately.
3. We will check all the products we've been sold, any complaints or product issues we will solve them in proper way within 12h in favor of the customer's right.
4. If any selling questions, we will consult Amazon for help.
Sincerely, we write this. We will try our best to provide our sales on Amazon.
We believe Amazon will give this issue a serious consideration, and to us, there is a hope, a new chance for us!
Look forward to receive your reply.
Dear Seller Performance Team，
Thank you for your notification on the policy violation on the......, we would like to sincerely apologize for the terrible mistake we made.
We are a small company in China focusing on foreign trade and selling on Amazon US has been one of our ultimate dreams.
We did a lot of preparation in order to launch our store in Amazon and worked with the Amazon sales manager Mr. .... on a lot of details including the can do's and can'ts. He informed us beforehand that image and character violation is a very serious issue in Amazon and we have taken that very very seriously.
However, one of our sales staff ,who is new to the company, accidentally put this product onto the list because we would like to start our sales with 50 skus ( We had 49 skus ready at that time.) He uploaded the product without everyone's else's knowledge and I would in person would like to apologize again for my carelessness in staff management.
Here are the things our company has done to prevent such issue from happening again.
1. We just organized a training again on the can's and can't the sales manager Henry sent us,especially emphasizing on the policy violation including image violation of products and wording violation on product and checked all the product that we have already listed.
2. We deleted all the products that we think that could potentially violate the policies.
3. We have setup rules in the company that all of our inventory must be carefully reviewed and would not violate any Amazon policies before adding to our inventory and listing on Amazon.
I would like to apologize for a third time for my carelessness in management ，and please do let us know what else can we do to reinstate our account and we will do everything we can to meet the target.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Dear Amazon Team,
We received a policy warning stated that Amazon has removed some images form our site because of a rights owner complaint about image(s) that infringe its intellectual property rights.
The picture that Amazon has removed:
We always work hard to assure we are meeting the standards set by Amazon and our own standards of quality customer service, it is hard for us to believe that our images infringe others' intellectual property rights. All the photos of this item (ASIN: B01DKFMSEW) was taken and designed by our designer.
Firstly, we contact the rights owner directly to resolve this dispute. We asked the right owner review the pictures,finally, he found that the picture is from us, below is the screenshoot of our e-mail.(Have attached)
Email 1: 邮件链接
Email 2: 邮件链接
Secondly, We have advised the rights owner to contact Amazon at firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw the complaint.(I have mentioned it in e-mail)
Thirdly, we can provide all the photo and source file as an evidence.(Please see the attachment)
2. Source File: You can see how we processing the picutre in Photoshop.
Please review this case, and we are looing for a fair and just reply.If you need additional details, please kindly contact us, we will reply you in the first time.
To whom it may concern,
We are contacting you regarding our seller account suspension. We realize the delays in shipping orders has not complied with Amazon's performance target of less than 4%, nor our target of less than 2%.
We have reviewed our fulfillment procedures and have determined the two areas that need to be addressed:Shipment Creation and Inventory Availability.
We realize we needed additional support for managing fulfillment for our Amazon orders. To achieve our goal of more than 98% on-time shipping， we have added additional staff to support the sales person in our retail store who handles Amazon fulfillment. This will allow us to have packages prepared and ready to ship more efficiently.
To address inventory availability issues we have consolidated our Amazon inventory into one location to speed shipment creation. Having all Amazon inventory at one location will eliminate delays in getting product out by the Expected Ship Date.
Thank you for considering this appeal.
I understand that recently our performance as a seller on Amazon.com has fallen below both Amazon's and our own standards of quality.
I believe there are two main reasons this has happened:
Disorganization in our inventory management has resulted in late shipments and, even worse, unavailable items.
When late shipments and unavailable items have occurred our response to has been too slow and communication with customers has not been adequate.
I believe it is mainly because of our inadequate communication that we have recently seen an increase in customer A-z guarantee claims which has resulted in our order defect rate exceeding the performance target of <1%.
Plan of Action:
We are taking the following steps to improve our performance:
Improve inventory control by reducing the number of items offered until we have systems in place to more adequately handle the number of orders we are receiving.
Most importantly, we will respond more quickly and proactively to any problems with customer orders to keep our customers more informed and help prevent A-z guarantee claims.
In addition, we will more aggressively monitor our performance metrics to assure we are meeting the standards set by Amazon and our own standards of quality customer service.
In evaluating our selling practices, we found a mistake in our inventory upload file.
Our Plan of Action:
Our inventory file has been reviewed. All misclassified condition items have been re-categorized to follow Amazon's Condition Guidelines. Entire inventory has been deleted from Marketplace to reflect all changes.
All of our vendors' inventory will be reviewed before adding to our inventory. Please let us know what should be done to reinstate our account, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Dear Seller Performance Team,
Thank you for your concern of our account. Before receiving the performance review notification, we were exactly working with the customers to resolve their problem.
We firmly believe that we're not only providing the product but also the customer service.
Firstly, we're very sorry about our negligence of packaging, and the incaution of carrying and transporting by logistics company which result in defective working condition of one item, we had to ship the replacement but had the customer waiting more time for delivery, they are kind but we are sorry. （讲清楚没包装运输过程中导致产品损坏，退换货时间长让顾客等很久，自己很抱歉）
Secondly, the incaution of testing and checking up by the tester in factory result in missing indicator light covers of one item, which in normal working condition but give customer defective impression of the product, we had contact with the customer and shipped the missing element, and sorry to bring him inconvenience. （发货前的出厂检查不够细致收到的产品缺零部件）
These are our faults due to lack of strict management of the product and service providers.
Thirdly, we're new to Amazon selling and lack of familiarity with the rules and message system using, which result in missing timely response to 4 messages from the buyers on our months ago arranged long holiday, it was supposed the messages would notice timely on mobile phone email system to us but it didn't work, we promise this would never ever happen again to the customers.（没有及时回复顾客信息）
We would like to earnestly beg your consideration about the feedback of other items received by other buyers, some of them had left positive feedbacks and reviews to the product and admired our customer service. We promise to provide customers both good products and good customer service.
If we have the chance to continue selling on Amazon, we will do as follows:
1. We will ask the factory to execute stricter checking up and testing process for our products, and request every confirmation and signature of testing result for every product from the tester in factory. We self will execute sampling check for different production batch and regular visit to production line of the factory every week. Make sure we ship out every item in integral and good working condition.
2. We will ask the factory to package with stronger crash proof and shockproof measure, like filling in the blanks with proof foam and wrapping up with hard carton. Change the logistics service provider with better transporting service.
3. We will keep login in the Amazon seller center on PC and check out buyer message at least three times a day, to ensure promptly response to the customer with 12 hours. And passionately handle any queries or complaints or product issues from every customer, will keep notice customer forwardly for the tracking information of the transporting package. To improve the customer experience by pre-sale, in-sale, after-sale process.
We write this sincerely and will try our best to provide good products and customer service on Amazon. Meanwhile, we sincerely hope Amazon team will give serious consideration and give us a new chance. This is not only chance but also hope to us, we eagerly hope we can further develop our undertaking here. Look forward to hearing from your reply. Thank you very much.
Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,
We understand that recently our performance as a seller on Amazon.com has fallen below both Amazon's and our own standards of quality.
I believe it is mainly because of our inadequate communication that we have recently seen two A-z guarantee claims which have resulted in our ODR exceeding the performance target of <1%.
Unfortunately, we changed the Listings Status to be Inactive from 23/01/2014 to 06/02/2014 because of a long vacation, obviously,the two complaints are nightmare during the period without order.
Plan of Action: We are taking the following steps to improve our performance:
1. Review all of products to make sure that the pictures and descriptions are accurately match with our products.
2. Most importantly, we will complete the investigation more quickly and proactively（within12 hours） to any problems with customer orders to keep our customers more informed and help prevent A-z guarantee claims as much as possible, then replacement or a full refund will be done within 24 hours
3. In addition, we will more aggressively monitor our performance metrics to assure we are meeting the standards set by Amazon and our own standards of quality customer service.